There has been a growing demand for airboats because of their ability to be applied in such diversified situations and environments. A few of the applications are as follows: rescue, aquatic weed control, farming, guided hunts, fishing, law enforcement, pipeline work etc. Let us show you how American Airboat Corp. has surpassed all competition and is leading the Industry today.
With over 49 years experience, the owner, Stan Floyd, has spent thousands of hours operating boats. He has designed boats that are being used in some of the most adverse terrains imaginable over many different parts of the world.
Mr. Floyd’s team uses research and design methods developed over the years to eliminate areas that would have ended up as cracks or breaks. We strive to be number one and continue to excel in innovative ideas developing the safest and most reliable high performance airboats in the industry. This allows our customers to enjoy years of trouble free airboating. Our new waterfront facility is conveniently located on Interstate 10 in Texas.
Being adjacent to thousands of acres of wetlands enables us to water test and demonstrate each and every boat produced!
- American Airboat Corp. has the most heavy duty Aluminum trailer custom built for each boat.
- We provide a personal safety driver training demonstration when the boat is picked up.
- Lifetime Hull warranty, you will not crack or break one weld on our hull or we will repair it at no charge!
- 2-year polymer warranty against leakage.
- 5-year metal work warranty against manufacturer defects.
- American Airboats uses new high performance Chevy engines.
The Warranties that are incorporated into an AirRanger came only after years of engineering and design work. (Not just slapped on for looks, we mean it!)
American Airboats will put it in writing that we use the highest-grade materials available (marine grade 5086), which is an aluminum that was designed in the early 60’s for the U.S. Navy. It is resistant to over 400 chemical agents, including salt water and is the absolute best on the market today for use in airboats. Every handcrafted boat is welded by highly skilled Coast Guard certified welders. American Airboat Corp. exclusively owns numerous expensive dies for there extrusions that we control the temper and alloy that we determine best for our machines.
Every boat is inspected and test driven to insure highest level of performance. If you want the Highest Quality in this Industry, with the longest warranties, American Airboat will fit your needs.
BENEFITS OF BUYING AMERICAN AIRBOAT
- Disabled Vietnam Veteran owned
- Over 49 years of experience in production of quality airboats
- GSA and TXMAS authorized dealer
- Waterfront location to water test every airboat
- Free driver training, maintenance and safety course at our waterfront facility
- Free annual safety inspection
- Custom die’s for extrusion of t-bars and I-beams
- Manufactured and warranted in Texas-close for delivery, training, service work
- Trailer manufactured and warranted in Texas comes with 1 year warranty
- Stock all airboat components in stock to expedite production
- Only manufacturer in airboat industry that has completely sealed instrument panel
- Lifetime warranty on hull
- 5 year warranty on stainless steel
- 2 year warranty on polymer against leakage
- Quality of American Airboat product will outlive all competitors
- Superior quality materials and craftsmanship