We are looking to hire a Final Assembly/ Mechanic
- Must have own tools.
- Must have at least 5 yr. experience.
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Perform high precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments.
- Interact directly with customers to meet customer expectations and product specifications.
- Develop assembly and test procedures to promote production of quality products.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Ensure all log books are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform equipment assembly according to engineering drawings.
- Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
- Perform final checks and adjustments for any defects to ensure high quality products.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
- Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
- Receive, unload, unpack and transfer materials to different work stations.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
- PPE required, Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly.
To apply for this job please visit www.americanairboats.com.